Re: Port 25 closing?

Justin Zygmont wrote:

Just try restarting sendmail and see if that does it. if it does then you can investigate the problem from there.

As I explained in my original message, it's not the mail server. Other machines on the network can continue to connect and send through it just fine. This is strictly an XP problem on one of the machines - all the other ones are working just fine (although none of them are running SP2 except for this one problematic one.)

As someone else suggested, next time it happens, I'll shut down the Windows Firewall, see if that clears things up - my guess is it will.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@xxxxxxxxxx>   .   303.442.6410 x130