Re: Fedora Core 3 Motherboard Recommendations

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 03:51:35 -0400,
  Rick Meyer <rick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So far I'm leaning towards the ASUS line of motherboards - However it seems
> like Gigabyte has some interesting and affordable boards with built-in dual
> lan.
>
> Has anyone had experience with the Gigabyte line of motherboards?

I have a dual athlon gigabyte board. It seems OK, though it takes a minute
or two to post when you have ECC memory functions enabled. It is a
Gigabyte GA-7DPXDW-P. It cost about $190. Now that low cost Athlon 64s
are available, going with a single processor board is going to give you
more bang for your buck and still give you relatively high performance.