Re: FC2 - NIC firewall?

I have a public IP the WAN side of the router and the workstation is
assigned a 192.168.100 addy that is allowed through the router. Not
sure what is causing this because I can telnet to the workstation from
the router on port 22 and get an openssh response. Just traffic coming
from the outside world gets connection refused when attenpting to ssh.
This is why i thought it was  firewall issue or something to that
effect.

Thanks.