RHEL redistribution..

I have a question that may or may not have come up before... Not wanting to start a flame war but its something that I was asked and didn't have an answer to..

Is RHEL allowed to be freely distributed and installed on as many PC's as you like as is the case with other GPL distro's??

From what I understand RHEL is still effectively GPL isn't it??

So if I know someone with a copy are they allowed to give me a copy to install on my PC, or as many PC's as I like?

Later..