Re: timsieved

Craig White wrote:
Probably should have something like a 'bulk' loader for copy/paste or
load from file for existing rule sets.

I'm affraid not. Ingo saves its configuration to both timsieved and into the SQL database (or whatever preferences backend you configured in Horde). For ingo to say "ingo likee", you'd probably have to make a script that will transform your rules and update preferences database. If using SQL for preferences backend, try something like this (as horde or whatever user):

select * from horde_prefs where pref_scope='ingo';

I believe that ingo is using that one to generate sieve scripts, and doesn't really care what you have stored on sieve server. If you could plant rules from your script into horde_prefs table, it might work ;-)

And no, I have no idea of the internal format of pref_value column.

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic@xxxxxx>    Pollard Banknote Limited