timsieved

I see it's in /usr/share/cyrus-imapd but a ps aux|grep timsieve doesn't
locate it - so I have to assume that it isn't running.

man timsieved says it gets it's config data from /etc/imapd.conf but
there's no mention of it in man imapd.conf

I know that sieve is working because it's been filtering my scripts and
I am able to upload/download/activate scripts via interactive console
in /usr/share/cyrus-imapd/sieveshell  (you may remember my attempts to
automate upload last week).

My goal is to integrate 'ingo' from Horde and it says it uses
'timsieved' driver.

how do I make it talk?

Craig