Re: Solution Coming Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 02:19 -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> how are we ever going to create the good,
> searchable archive of answered questions?

Just an idea, How about a desktop applet that does web searches on the
archive and other sources? Maybe something added to the panel that would
send out a request and parse/ return the results.  Other sites could be
added as well.

This of course won't help for most questions, but it may stem the tide
a little bit.