Re: Firefox, Thunderbird and %#$@* Evolution

Robert wrote:
FC3, KDE

I have been attempting to find a way to migrate from Mozilla to Firefox and Thunderbird. So far, everything has gone pretty well EXCEPT that when I wanted to email a web page from within Firefox, that option was not available. The only choice is to "Send Link". That's acceptable and definitely more friendly for those who are still using dialup connections but the deal breaker for me is that it wants to use Evolution and I don't/won't. I have looked in the prefs.js file, in about:config

The settings can be changed in about:config. I just filtered for "mailto" and changed the two references from evolution to thunderbird.

--
Joel