Re: And it worked!

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 03:25:29 -0500, Kyle Lagonegro (Student-Lagone37)
<Lagone37@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Amazingly enough here I am, on Fedora now...  This is amazing, I love it!!

Kyle,

I would like to suggest using more meaningful subject lines. It makes
it easier when searching the archives and when following threads. So
instead of "Problem number 1..." you might try something more descriptive.

Not trying to criticize, but just trying to make it easier for people
to follow your messages. Some people simply skip reading messages if
the subject line does not apply to them.
--

David
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,