And it worked!

Amazingly enough here I am, on Fedora now...  This is amazing, I love it!!

Quick question though I've yet to put in disk 3 or 4, what should I do with them?  It asked me to put in other disks to load things during the set up, but it didn't read the disk.  Either way, I'm not too worried about it right now, I'm too busy looking around and fiddling with things.

Any hot tips, throw them my way, I'd love to hear from you guys.  I'll keep you posted through my adjustment to Linux, again thank you guys so much.  I'm looking forward to understand this OS well enough to be able to help other people with it at a later date.  Thank you.