Re: And it worked!

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 03:25:29 -0500
"Kyle Lagonegro (Student-Lagone37)" <Lagone37@xxxxxxxxxxxx> insightfully
noted:

KL>Amazingly enough here I am, on Fedora now...  This is amazing, I love
KL>it!!
KL>
KL>Quick question though I've yet to put in disk 3 or 4, what should I do
KL>with them?  It asked me to put in other disks to load things during the
KL>set up, but it didn't read the disk.  Either way, I'm not too worried
KL>about it right now, I'm too busy looking around and fiddling with
KL>things.
============================
Hold on to those last to two discs (actually hag on to the first two as
well o-) ).  You'll need 3 and 4 at some point likely when trying to
instal an rpm that needs them (it WILL signal you and ask for one, or
both).
========================

KL>Any hot tips, throw them my way, I'd love to hear from you guys.  I'll
KL>keep you posted through my adjustment to Linux, again thank you guys so
KL>much.  I'm looking forward to understand this OS well enough to be able
KL>to help other people with it at a later date.  Thank you
Congrats, and Welcome!!!
I suggest you run an ap2date ASAP to apply fixes and security "patches"
etc.
Best,
Mike

--
"The man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30
years of his life"