Re: Suspend to RAM

The tphdisk utility file is supposed to work only with Phoenix notebios. Before I try it on my HP ze4560, does anyone feel it may work with my machine?

Charles E Taylor IV wrote:

- APM hibernate (suspend to disk) works nearly flawlessly after
creating a hibernation file with tphdisk.  You don't even have to stop
PCMCIA.  The only catch is that you must mute and unmute sound with amixer
after resuming.