Re: laptop touchpad causing browser 'Back'??

On Dec 12, 2004, John Yanosko <johgn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you want to keep horizontal scrolling in other programs but not
> Firefox you could turn it off in Firefox:

> type about:config in the url bar and change the following options:

>  "mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.action"    0

> "mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.sysnumlines"    true

IIRC in Mozilla one could configured the desired actions of vertical
and horizontal scrolling.  I wish these settings were present in
Firefox too.  It would be way cool if one could easily configure
horizonal scrolling to perform, well, horizontal scrolling :-)