Re: ndiwrapper

> Hi
>
> > Further, unlike what a lot people say, the specification that microsoft
> > helped to write
> > is now being used against them by the Linux
> > community.
>
> not really. if you continue using Microsoft drivers Linux gains
> nothing. if you want to move to a new architecture supported by Linux
> but not by MS you are struck.

Well, I for one, cannot imagine that MS is particularly happy about
wireless networks hardware support being written for their platform and
being used on linux machines. In essence, on of MS's key points against
linux - that of a lack of hardware support in Linux is hurt. I'm all for
using native drivers when they are available. But, in the case of
ndiswrapper, it fills a need. As we all know, if
you can fill a need that is currently not being filled, you get the
business.

Best regards

Marvin Dickens