Re: ndiwrapper

Eric Tanguy wrote:

I use ndiswrapper 0.12 with my usb wifi dongle. I notice a big problem :
when i try to unload the driver (modprobe -r ndiswrapper) the system
hangs immediately and i can only switch off the computer. Any idea ?
Thanks

It's always tricky emulating a driver (which is essentially what ndiswrapper does - emulate a Windows driver as a Linux module).

Things will go wrong sometimes.

Maybe you could help the developers of ndiswrapper fix this?

Regards,
Ed.