Re: About VNC

Raffi Khatchadourian wrote:
redirect wrote:

I didn't know you could do that :-) If you wanted to do that remotely -- then all you would have to do is create a ssh tunnel for the browser --
right ??

Do what remotely? VNC is for remote access, doesn't make too much sense to vnc to localhost (although there a couple of exceptions). I use a ssh tunnel from 5901 to 5902, but if you are not running a web server on your box, you can send it over to 80 if you like, sure (if that is what you are referring too).

I wasn't very clear -- I was thinking *secure* remote access -- my fingers typed someting else ...

My mistake.