About VNC

Hi...

I've some questions about VNC. I'm never been used it before.
Friend of mine (under my eyes, he's very, very good Linux user - I'm not so good (yet :))) had tried to configure the VNC on Fedora Core 2 - with no success. He had read everything about it, but still he doesn't get it where something went wrong. VNC session on Linux-to-Windows works fine without any problems, but not on Linux-to-Linux.
I've read some messages of yours but still I don't know how it works. Somewhere I found a discussion where sayed that there must be an access in the firewall (I understand that so, that default firewall settings does not accept any VNC connections to anywhere).

Can you help me to build working configurations to VNC. Then I can help my friend on with it.

Thanks.

BTW: Some of you uses a PGP signatures, what keyserver do you usually use?
--
Jarkko Elfving <jarelf@xxxxxxxxxx>