Re: What happened to gqview

gqview is far better in my opinion. You can make large, sharp thumbnails to work with and it's very flexible. gThumb seemd to allow larger thumbnails, but doesn't generate them, only stretches the small ones.

I've found gqview the most useful, reliable, and stable photo management software I've ever used, in *nix or Windows.

I hope it doesn't get dropped.

tom