Re: OT: fighting rbl's

Chris Hewitt wrote:
Paul,

True. I probably just do not have enough mail delivery problems to need
anything else. I get a bounce message upon non-delivery and use that.
The fact that I get very few means that as an ordinary ISP account user
I have not found I need to do anything different.

Is Thomas's situation different I wonder?

Only Thomas can answer that. I run a mailing list off my mail server (DSL, static IP) and I occasionally have to track down delivery problems (people complaining that they're not receiving the mail). Knowing that someone's mail server has accepted an email is useful to know in these cases.

Paul.