Re: List etiquette question

On 11/20/2004 10:21 AM, ghod wrote:

this IS the 20th century, you could get a mail reader that knows what html is. or you still use mail on the command line?

This is the 21st century :-)

Personally, I use a mix of mail readers. Most of my list email I actually prefer to process with mutt since it's a heck of a lot faster than Thunderbird for going through large quantities of mail.

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA