Re: List etiquette question

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 10:06 -0500, Leonard Isham wrote:
> To put it bluntly you are much more likely to get a kinder, gentler,
> more accurate and helpful response if you don't top post.

Leonard puts it well.

I try to help people who top-post only if it looks like they recently
came this way from MS-land and don't know any better. Those who say
"that's how I like it, blow smoke" are not going to get any help at all.
This is a *community*, and no one has any obligation to help anyone
else. People who don't follow local custom aren't going to get along
with the rest very well.

Drive on the side of the road which is accepted where you are. How or
where you drive at home is irrelevant, and insisting that "your
way" (whatever that may be) is how you want everyone else to be is going
to get you run over by a truck.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>