Re: List etiquette question

as a top poster i'll add just one thing that seems to be lost on this
list - the vast majority of people reading email today have been trained
(or ruined) by M$ "rules". whenever i "bottom post" to most people they
immediately reply back asking why i replied with a "blank" reply. when i
explain to them that the reply is beneath their email they simply say
that it doesn't make sense - they know what they said to me.

so i've just become accustomed to quoting their text below mine. if
they've no idea what i'm replying to they can just scroll down a bit and
find out.

and since the vast majority of people i email are not old-school as
others i doubt that i'll be changing my quoting preferences anytime
soon.

to each his or her own i say.

--
jack wallen, jr - I wanna be on the edge. Some people aren't on the
edge. They're right on the lid.