Re: fc 3 powerdown hang (and Transmeta processors)

Jonathan Berry wrote:

I've noticed that at least a couple other who see this behavior have AMD
processors. Interesting trend.

I have this problem on a Sharp MM20, which has a Transmeta processor. The acpi=ht trick also solves it for me. I suspect that it works by disabling most of the acpi support.

BTW: If anybody has power management working on a Transmeta processor with FC3, I'd sure love to hear about it. My long run battery doesn't run so long anymore...

Frank.