squirrelmail help.

I being defeated by the task of installing squirrelmail yet people
use it so it must be possible. So two simple questions to start with:
1. Is there anywhere that really explains how the installation is to
be done in more detail then the explanation in the INSTALL file
which is inadequate to say the least.
 2. In the instructions it says to point your browser to the
 squirrelmail directory. This turns out to be hard since I don't know
 which directory is to be considered as the squirrelmail directory.
 What files are supposed to be in that directory when the browser
 transfers control to it? I have tried both the rpm and the tar-ball
 and both have confused me on that point.

You have to run as fast as you can just to stay where you are.
If you want to get anywhere, you'll have to run much faster.
		-- Lewis Carroll
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University