Re: An error occurred transferring the install...

Sorry about the html email :). It's not a download issue, I should have explained that better. I have already downloaded the DVD image and burned it and everything. It is when I'm trying to install it. I get all the way through the packages selection and everything, which if you are like me can take a few minutes, and the it goes through formatting of the partition and all that jazz where it says it's copying the install image. Then it comes back with that error, "An error occurred transferring the install image to your hard drive. You are probably out of disk space". Google-ing around for answers, I found where people have resolved this by entering one of those parameters, that I had listed, when the setup first beings. Hope that explains it better. Thanks.

Doug
www.Bears-Fans.com