An error occurred transferring the install...

Hello all,

Just downloaded FC3 last night and ran across this for the first time for me, "An error occurred transferring the install image to your hard drive  You are probably out of disk space".  I used FC2, 3 test 2, and 3 test 3 and none of them gave me this.  After doing a little research (google-ing), I found it to be a somewhat common problem and tried all of the suggestions I saw, which included use these on install startup:

linux ide=nodma
linux nodma
linux allowcddma
linux pcmciaallowcddma
linux allowpcmciadma

I think that is all of the ones I tried.  Just some details, I'm using a HP Pavilion zd7000 series laptop with a DVD 4X +- on the Intel 820x chipset.  Any suggestions?  Anyone else experiencing this for the first time?  Thanks.

--

Doug
www.Bears-Fans.com