Re: cant mount drive

Thornton wrote:
And does VMWare grab the cdrom for Window's use such that Linux can't use it anymore? ie, does VMWare automount the D: (or whatever drive) before your can mount the drive in Linux?

My understanding of it is vmware only grabs the hardware while it is
actually utilized.  I have not even started vmware daring this bootup so
it shouldn't have anything to do with it.  At least thats my
understanding how vmware works.

So there are no VMWare processes running while you are trying this. You've checked "ps" ....

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx