Re: cant mount drive

> The system will automount the drive and Konqueror sees it as such.
> While konqueror won't allow you to mount it a second time, the command
> line will.  You'll have it mounted on top of itself, however, and it
> will take two "umount /mnt/cdrom" commands to unmount it.
>
> You can try to force an unmount by using "umount -f /mnt/cdrom", too.

[root@obsidian root]# umount /mnt/cdrom
umount: /mnt/cdrom: not mounted
[root@obsidian root]# umount /mnt/cdrom
umount: /mnt/cdrom: not mounted
[root@obsidian root]# umount /mnt/cdrom
umount: /mnt/cdrom: not mounted
[root@obsidian root]# umount -f /mnt/cdrom
umount2: Invalid argument
umount: /mnt/cdrom: not mounted
[root@obsidian root]# umount -f /mnt/cdrom
umount2: Invalid argument
umount: /mnt/cdrom: not mounted
[root@obsidian root]# umount -f /mnt/cdrom
umount2: Invalid argument
umount: /mnt/cdrom: not mounted
[root@obsidian root]#

But when I tried to then burn using k3b I get this error again:

Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively ... retrying in 1 second.
Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively ... retrying in 1 second.

I'm not sure how its not mounted yet its in use.

Thanks