Re: OT: spammers are using my domain again

On Sam, 2004-10-09 at 18:31 +0100, Chris Hewitt wrote:
> Unfortunately this seems a common business tactic, but perhaps it is
> thought that business customers are less likely to misconfigure smtp
> servers?

I have just recently been asked by one of these business customers how I
got off the sorbs list. But while my IP has only been incorrectly listed
as dynamic they had an OPEN MS EXCHANGE RELAY running.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Reactor overheat - core dumped