Re: to newcomers: please try to solve the problem yourself before asking

Well GOODY for you!!!!!!

If you don't have the time why don't you stay off the list.

Some of us enjoy answering questions or can supply answers in a different way
than another answer would infer.  Think about the fact that not all questions
are from newbies and not all Google/RTFM answers make sense to everyone.

In the future, PLEASE just skip over ALL the questions that you have seen so
many of and let the rest of us peruse what we wish without your vituperative
commentary.

Tom

--
Tom Taylor
registered linux user #263467

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people - and neither do we." - George W. Bush, Aug 2004