He returns : FC2 ipop3 ?

Greetings,
I am back, I think the SUSe guys are obsessed with KDE and They never
answer difficult questions,
Take it from Me this list rocks!! :=)
So I am about to reload FC2, but first need to transfer my server
configs.

I searched the FC2 CDs I can't find the imap rpm I don't want imap
specifically, I actually want ipop3  but thats supposed to be in the
imap rpm, I can't find the imap rpm anywhere, I need this for practise
for the RHCE exam I will be writing in September, is it in another rpm,
or must I just go and download it?

Thanks

Chadley Wilson
Production Line Supervisor