Re: He returns : FC2 ipop3 ?

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 22:39, Chadley Wilson wrote:
> Greetings,
> I am back, I think the SUSe guys are obsessed with KDE and They never
> answer difficult questions,
> Take it from Me this list rocks!! :=)
> So I am about to reload FC2, but first need to transfer my server
> configs.
>
> I searched the FC2 CDs I can't find the imap rpm I don't want imap
> specifically, I actually want ipop3  but thats supposed to be in the
> imap rpm, I can't find the imap rpm anywhere, I need this for practise
> for the RHCE exam I will be writing in September, is it in another rpm,
> or must I just go and download it?
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> Chadley Wilson
> Production Line Supervisor
> Pinnacle Micro / Pinteq PTY(LTD)
> chadley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> +270112653193
> Penguin Power
> RHCE in the making

Hey Chadley welcome back.

Well I have a mirror of the core, updates, dag, dries, freshrpms and I
couldn't find any imap rpms except the cyrus and php that are part of
core distro.  I also have a full install of FC2 on this box and ran rpm
-qa *imap* and rpm -qa *ipop3* nada

Running rpm -qf *ipop3* same thing running rpm -qf *imap* came up with
what I found searching my mirrors.  (output below)

I would say just download it.

[gufymike@gmike dries]$ sudo rpm -qa *imap*
cyrus-imapd-devel-2.2.3-11
php-imap-4.3.8-2.1
cyrus-imapd-murder-2.2.3-11
cyrus-imapd-utils-2.2.3-11
cyrus-imapd-2.2.3-11
cyrus-imapd-nntp-2.2.3-11
[gufymike@gmike dries]$ sudo rpm -qa *ipop3*
[gufymike@gmike dries]$ sudo rpm -qf *ipop3*
error: file *ipop3*: No such file or directory
[gufymike@gmike dries]$ sudo rpm -qf *imap*
error: file *imap*: No such file or directory
[gufymike@gmike dries]$