Re: He returns : FC2 ipop3 ?

--On Tuesday, August 24, 2004 7:39 AM +0200 Chadley Wilson <chadley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can't find the imap rpm anywhere, I need this for practise
for the RHCE exam I will be writing in September

That's an interesting issue. The imap package will still be maintained in other non-Fedora Red Hat distros until they EOL, so you should be able to find it in mirrors for those distros.

Will the RHCE exam be updated to cover Dovecot and Cyrus, the replacements for UW-IMAP?