Re: webdav client for KDE/Gnome: I want to mount space at GMX.net via webdav - How?

Aaron Gaudio wrote:

Behold, Tobias Weisserth <fedora-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> hath decreed:

I can access the Mediacenter with Konqueror with SSL enabled. That does
the trick for now. Regarding such things KDE is much more mature than
Gnome. That's a real pity.

What about with mozilla? Isn't webdav backwards compatible with http?

As of gnome 2.6 (included in FC2) http and _https_ webdav folder urls are supported in nautilus under File | open location. Just put on the current updates, and use it.

And read access to such folders does work in mozilla as well unless the GET method is disabled for that location/folder in the web server configuration.

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021