webdav client for KDE/Gnome: I want to mount space at GMX.net via webdav - How?

Hello everybody,

I'm using the free mail service at GMX. In addition to offering 1GB
space for mails the same space can be accessed by webdav. Now I'm
looking for a way to mount this space into my file tree. Some solution
that integrates into Gnome or KDE would be just great. Does anyone know
about something I could use?

thanks,
Tobias