Re: webdav client for KDE/Gnome: I want to mount space at GMX.net via webdav - How?

Hi,

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 19:59, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am So, den 15.08.2004 schrieb Alexander Dalloz um 16:14:
>
> > > I'm using the free mail service at GMX. In addition to offering 1GB
> > > space for mails the same space can be accessed by webdav. Now I'm
> > > looking for a way to mount this space into my file tree. Some solution
> > > that integrates into Gnome or KDE would be just great. Does anyone know
> > > about something I could use?
> >
> > > Tobias
> >
> > http://dav.sourceforge.net/

I fail to compile this. I guess I must reconfigure my kernel to support
this specific filesystem they use.

> Nautilus is capable to manage WebDAV space according to
>
> http://www.lugatgt.org/articles/webdav/

> though I actually fail to browse my GMX mediacenter with it.

It says: ...albeit without locking or property editing...

That could be the reason.

I can access the Mediacenter with Konqueror with SSL enabled. That does
the trick for now. Regarding such things KDE is much more mature than
Gnome. That's a real pity.

regards,
Tobias W.