Re: Core 2 / hotplug / madwifi

Thanks very much for the pointer. I had been using the cvs versions of
madwifi to no avail, though the FAQ is a welcome link.

I'm assuming that you had some trouble with Kudzu and as a result
decided not to use it. If that is the case, I can certainly relate, as
I had some problems on a work machine with a cisco card and kudzu.

again, thanks.

Paul