Howto update system headers for yum?

I have been using red carpet mostly, but I found some new rpm repos that are FTP, and red carpet says it can't do FTP, so I put them in my yum.conf. I try to do yum update, but I get an error:

Server: kde-redhat.org (fedora-stable)
Error - /var/cache/yum/kde-redhat-fedora-stable-$releasever/header.info cannot be found
Please ask your sysadmin to update the headers on this system

How do I update the headers?