Re: Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

Peter Kiem wrote:

Hi,

I think I know what "inappropriate content" is being referenced here,
but I can't help but think that someone has a bit of an overactive
imagination. ;-)

Have a look at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&m=107040007017327&w=2

You can see it is not an overactive imagination so ease up on the person
who reported it OK everyone?

He said he saw it in "rubik" not "xsnake".

Rubik can only make shapes that are regular box shapes made from cubes.

It takes a bit of imagination to envision a right edged cornered penis.