Re: Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

--On Friday, August 06, 2004 10:55 AM -0400 Keith Hunt <keith.hunt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Home vs work is not the issue either -- don't any of you folks have
children?  I'm supposed to sit there for an hour and watch each
morphing screensaver image to ensure there is nothing I don't want my
young daughter (or son) to see?

God forbid they find out about the process that created them! Why don't we just start requiring veils and robes, lest we offend the more conservative folk? The images in question are just bits and photons!