Re: gmail invite for anyone that can answer question

thanks for answering. I'll be happy to send you the gvite, if you want.

i burned the kernel.xxx.xx.rpm on to the cd.
when i mount the CD and run a dir... i see it there.
i can't seem to figure out how to load it and i need to in order to
correct a freezing issue.

i have Fedora Core loaded but need to update the kernel.
tired updating using the yum command but it did not update to the
kernel that i need.
thanks