Re: FC1 and Belkin OmniView 4-port switch (Bob Hartung)

At 08:08 5/3/2004, you wrote:

Karl Hakmiller said:

> I'm persuaded.  The Belkin is out and the Avocent is the winnah!  For
> those who want to check out the Avocent prices, the home is at:
>
> http://www.comsol.com.au/proddetail.asp?l2=30

anyone know of a reputable us reseller of these kvms?  i'm in the market,
also.

Cybex was an extraordinarily well-known name, so even with the change of name you should be able to find the equipment at lots of places. For example, if I recall correctly I got mine at CDW. Here is the link to mine or a similar one:

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=566359

I also bought cables at NewEgg which were these or similar:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=12-107-005&depa=1

Note: CAREFULLY CHECK THE CONNECTIONS. Some cables have male or female connectors; make sure you get the right one for you.

The KVM switch was like $80 IIRC + $40 in cables meant $120 total. WORKSFORME. :-)

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com