Re: Your email requires verification verify#qnNagWLe6OLzMiFyBolKo4Mbn5VSiJ5p

Am Mo, den 03.05.2004 schrieb David Collantes um 00:11:

> > Exactly that is one reason why CR mail systems are crap. they are just
> > annoying for the very most cases.
>
> I suggest you to verify the facts before you bang your keyboard. Unless it is
> a broken system --which it could be--, challenge/response systems are very
> good when used correctly. You have not seeing any problem with me and I am
> using one. Spams? Zero. Works like a charm.

CR are nothing good, that is my opinion, but I do not want to discuss
this here. There were already a lot of even controversy discussion about
CR lately on Usenet on comp.mail.sendmail and comp.mail.misc.

If you like it, it's your play. And to be clear, I did not blame anyone
with an CR system participating here on the list, just only the fool who
misconfigured it. But please do not expect I would be willing to go
through challenge response in case of private mailing.

> As quite often, problems are not the system themselves, but the users... or
> lusers.

Of course, that is a true statement independent from actual topic.

> Cheers,

> David

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl
Sirendipity 00:19:08 up 5 days, 23:07, load average: 0.08, 0.04, 0.04
                   [ ÎÎÏÎÎ Ï'ÎÏÏÎÎ - gnothi seauton ]