Re: Your email requires verification verify#qnNagWLe6OLzMiFyBolKo4Mbn5VSiJ5p

Am So, den 02.05.2004 schrieb Dick Roth um 13:52:

> People and "machine".  I know that spam is a major problem today, but
> constantly increasing the load on available bandwidth can hardly be a
> solution.
>
> Someone, please tell me that this fellow's autoresponder is an
> aberration and that we won't have to become slaves to the machines.
>
> Thanks,
> Dick

Someone subscribed who uses a CR mail system - CR means challenge
response. And he did not whitelist the list mail address. So each mail
he gets has to be verified by the sender, replying to the automatic
feedback mail sent by the CR system.

Exactly that is one reason why CR mail systems are crap. they are just
annoying for the very most cases.

I send a mail to the list manager and I hope he can find out the
subscriber and cancel his subscription.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl
Sirendipity 14:25:08 up 5 days, 13:13, load average: 1.19, 0.48, 0.27
                   [ ÎÎÏÎÎ Ï'ÎÏÏÎÎ - gnothi seauton ]