Re: Your email requires verification verify#qnNagWLe6OLzMiFyBolKo4Mbn5VSiJ5p

On 5/2/2004 7:52 AM, Dick Roth wrote:

Someone, please tell me that this fellow's autoresponder is an
aberration and that we won't have to become slaves to the machines.

The autoresponder is certainly broken, but one should not reply to the list *and* to the person who posted the message, unless it is explicitly requested.

I use a spam deterrent tool, TMDA[1], and it works perfectly without upsetting the "environment". I just set Mail-Followup-To: fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx and Reply-To: fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx, so I can read replies through the list.

[1] http://www.tmda.net/

Cheers,

-- David