Re: web-based music manager

On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 07:16:57PM +0200, rudeboy wrote:
> Hi all
> I don't know if this is the right place to post, i hope i'm not hurting
> anyone if i'm off topic.
> I'm running FC1 for home using and I'm looking for a good web-based (LAMP)
> music manager that provides audio cd indexing and searching with nice
> interface
> Thanks for any suggestions

I think phpgroupware has such a cd database program.  Excellent
"intranet" groupware application, but I don't think you want to give
access to it via the web.  The last time I tried it, there was some
sort of mp3 file sharing tool and also a cd database or indexing
program module or addon.

http://phpgroupware.org/

It's an excellent program to use if you run a web sever locally.  You
can use webmail, comics, newsfeeds, notes, projects, etc.

jay