Re: Command-line mail program that can send mail FROM multipleaccounts?

Hi,

> > On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 08:49:02AM -0700, Preston Crawford wrote:
> >> My wife has a couple different domain names and consequently a couple
> >> different maildrops. I'm thinking of setting up an SSH server, fetchmail
> >> and a command line mail program so she can check/send email remotely
> >> from these multiple accounts. Is there a program that can handle this?
> >> Pine wants to do <username>@whatever-domain-you-put-in-the-config.com.
> >> I'd like her to be able to choose the from address, kind of like you can
> >> in Evolution, Outlook, and other gui email programs. Any ideas?
> >>
> >> Preston

Sorry to reply to the wrong message, but I don't have the original...

In Pine you can set up roles. They can have different from-addresses. You can
set up rules which would pre-select a role, but you can alway pick one
yourself.

--
Kind regards,

Andre