Re: GUMBY GRUB

not that i'm paranoid or anything, but... was this snide comment by res
directed at me?  (i've been very vocal since joining the group, and i do
run linuxadvocate.net and have been pointing people towards it)

paranoia, paranoia, everbody's out to get me.  just say you've never met me.
-harvey danger