Re: GUMBY GRUB

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Aaron Matteson wrote:

> Res, sorry about the hastle you have received over this. Please accept
> my appology for the part i took in it. Just one word of advise though,
> just accept the feedback you got from this thread for what it is.

Ive been on redhat lists for years and years and years, nothing these gits
say will ever shock or bother me, the funny thing is, we have a lot of
half baked self proclaimed linux wannabies, running linux sites as well
doing most the vocal crap, who clearly dont have a clue themselves
I dont accept the feedback on this list either, but all these smart asses
without a clue have no access to my desktop, mail servers, or RH's mail
servers, they are just summizing its my fault, and i really dont care :)

--
Regards,
Res