Re: GUMBY GRUB

duncan brown became daring and sent these 1.9K bytes,
> if you guys are going to insist on carrying out this argument, i must insist that you carry it out in private and not in the group.  i'm sure alot of people here would agree.

I find this rather amusing, why inept people run linux is beyond me but
they always find their way here. A quick solution would be for Res to
learn how email works, but then we would no longer be amused with him.
oh well :)

--
  0 1 0  Aaron M Matteson - 0xD144B7FF
  0 0 1  CCNA - RHCE - A+